Enrollment to Sacred Heart School is easy. Simply call, visit or email using the contact information below; however, to help get you started, please review the step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you during the upcoming school year, both in academic learning and in faith development.
Step 1. Determine Your Child's Eligibility
- Children entering pre-kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1.
Step 2. Apply
Sacred Heart School
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
Fax - 662-349-0690
Step 3. Gather Needed Documents
- Completed application form
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization Compliance, Form 121 – up to date
- Students who have previously attended school should submit their latest report card and standardized test scores, if available.
- For Catholic families only, a Catholic Verification Form signed by your priest.
- Application fee of $100 – non-refundable
Step 4. Assessment
Every new student applying to Sacred Heart School must take an assessment test. After the application has been turned in and all of the necessary documents received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
Step 5. Family Interview
Families are admitted into the school community when, on the basis of a personal interview, the principal/director or his/her designee judges the interest and motivation of parents and students to be in accord with the philosophy of Catholic education.
Step 6. Registration
Parents will be notified within 2 weeks after the assessment test has been administered as to whether your child has been accepted. Registration paperwork will be mailed or picked up in the school office. The registration paperwork, registration fee, material fee, standardized test fee, and activity fee should be returned to Sacred Heart School as soon as possible.
- One Child: $125.00
- Two or More Children: $150.00
- Material fee: $40 per child in grades PK-8
- Standardized test fee: $40.00 per child in grades 3-8
- Activity fee: $53 per child in grades PK-8
- Technology fee: $100 per child or $200 per 2 or more
Note: All fees are due at registration and are non-refundable.