- A Catholic environment dedicated to developing young people whose actions reflect, knowledge, respect, and integrity
- Teachers that are fully licensed by the State of Mississippi
- Advanced technology instruction begins in pre-kindergarten
- Science programs providing hands-on experimentation in the classroom or science lab
- Accelerated math and reading programs encouraging achievement and allowing students to progress according to their own capabilities
Our academic program (grades K-8th) includes the following in its curriculum:
- Language Arts
- Pre-Algebra ( 7th & 8th)
- Algebra (8th)
- Physical Ed.
- Phonics (K-3)
- Cursive Handwriting (2-8)
- Social Studies
Speech Therapy Provided
Speech-Language services are provided to eligible students in Pre-K through Eighth grade. Children are referred through a variety of sources including school screenings, teachers, parents and staff members. Following a comprehensive assessment, eligibility is determined through Desoto County Schools in accordance with Mississippi Department of Education criteria. Eligible students are seen for therapy on the Sacred Heart School campus during the school day by a certified, licensed Speech Pathologist. For more information on the services offered, please contact our office at 662.349.0900. More information can be obtained on communication disorders from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Title I services are offered for eligible students in kindergarten through 8th grade who are at risk of failing.
If you would like to know more about Sacred Heart School and wish to make an appointment , please call the office at 662.349.0900